Saturday, February 2, 2013

Cotton ball holder thingy

I have been meaning to post about this for about 6 months, and finally remembered it today. Do any of you have this neat little contraption from Sally's?

It's a cotton ball holder.  What they hell do I need a cotton ball holder for you may ask? Well, have you ever done a manicure and then messed up a nail and need to redo it, but you don't want to mess up your other nails trying to take the polish off of just one or two?


With this you just push the end and these little claw things come out.  Pick up a cotton ball with the claws, put your remover on the cotton and voila!


You can remove your polish without messing up your other nails and without trying to hold the acetone soaked cotton ball in the palm of your hand without it touching your fingers.  Do you know what else this thing is GREAT for? Cleaning your stamping plates and stamper!  Seriously, I love this thing so much I have 2 of them, in case I can't find one.  I don't know what I would do without it.
You can get them at Sally's Beauty Supply online and in stores.  Here's a link:

That's all for today, but I'm doing the Lazy 31 Day Challenge (that started yesterday) and I might be posting them to my blog.  Remember if you don't see me here you can find me on my FB page

-EJ



12 comments:

  1. OMG, Ingenious! I can't believe I have never seen this before!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the best little invention ever? Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I really appreciate it! <3

      Delete
  2. I need one of these! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. how on earth have i missed this genius invention? thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I couldn't get by without mine. Haha, I sound like I have stock in this product or something, I don't! I just love it that much :D

      Delete
  4. This is so genius, haha! It would be perfect for redoing my pedi when my mani is still good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thank you! I'm going to go check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Приветики! Хотелось бы открыть парикмахерскую, ищу любую полезную информацию для написания бизнес плана. Может у кого-то есть опыт в таком бизнесе? Сейчас большой выбор оборудования для парикмахерских и салонов красоты. Выбираю между компаниями Lampa-lupa.pl, Myjka-ultradzwiekowa.pl, Massage-service.com.ua, skpel Newface beauty, Магазин Спашоп .В таком количестве информации самой разобраться тяжело( Скажите где дешево купить ультрафиолетовый стерилизатор для инструментов?

    ReplyDelete